Everest Base Camp Trek
The trek to Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the great outdoor destinations in the world. We have fixed departures in both Spring and Fall, with special discount rates for larger groups. With our experience in Nepal, we can offer great service and expertise, along with professional guiding.
The Everest Base Camp Trek is arguably the most famous and real adventure trekking route in the world. Many claim that if there were such thing as paradise on Earth, it is in Nepal and along the Everest Base Camp Trek. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see some of the most breathtaking scenery imaginable. When you climb up to Kalapatther (5,545 meters) early in the morning, you may see the sun rise on the snow capped peaks above the Khumbu Glacier, along with other unforgettable sights. This trek is suitable for people who are generally fit and used to walking, but the experience will never be forgotten. This trek also provides a chance to approach the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest.
Our Everest Base Camp Group Treks depart throughout the Spring and Fall, but private treks can be arranged at any time. If our set departure dates are not convenient for you, then let us set up a private trip for you or your group. This trek allows you to spend several days moving through the homeland of the Sherpa people, visiting monasteries and enjoying the spectacular views of the mountains.
We start our trek from Lukla after a thirty five minute flight from Kathmandu. After a two day trek, we reach the modern village of Namche. We will have a rest day in this village, which will allow us to explore the region and to acclimatize to the altitude. Although this trek is called the Everest Base Camp Trek, our goal is the summit of Kala Pather, which is higher than Everest base camp. After trekking to Kala Pathar, we return at a leisurely pace back to Namche and Lukla for our flight back to Kathmandu and the end of our adventure.
Facts of Trip
- Tour Region: Everest
- Best season: Autumn and Spring
- Transportation: By private tourist vehicle/Flight
- Accommodation: Tea house(lodge) /camping
- Grade: Moderate & fairly strenuous
- Trekking style: Tea house / camping
- Highest access of the trek: 5,545 meters
- Culture: Sherpa
- Himalayan sights: Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse.
Service cost Includes:
- Pick & Drop to Airport / Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Flight ticket Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
- Airport Departure tax for Domestic
- Complete camping /Trekking equipment for trekking.(if camping group)
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek (if tea house trek)
- Trekking Permit (National Park fee) and TIMS card.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period with experience guides.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking (with porter or yaks)
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses Sharing with other member(if camping treks)
- Two member has one tent for camping during trekking period.(if camping treks)
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Our service charges
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
Service cost excludes:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee & Personal nature expenses
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage & personal trekking gear.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 25Kg.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Assistance for Cargo clearance (Custom duty fees to be paid by clients)
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel (1,350 meters)
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840 meters) and to Phakding (approx 4hrs walk)
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 meters approx 7hrs walk )
Namche Bazaar rest day, for acclimatization hike to view lodge (3,800 meters, 3 hrs walk)
Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3,860 meters approx 5 hrs walk)
Tyangboche to Pheriche/Dingboche (4,250 meters approx 5 hrs walk)
Pheriche/Dingboche to Lobuche (5,018 meters approx 4hrs walk)
Lobuche rest day for acclimatization
Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,170 meters approx 3 hrs walk)
Gorakshep Kalapatther (5,545 meters)and (5,200 meters) back to Lobuche (5,018 meters)
Lobuche (5, 218 meters )to Dingboche (4,260 meters approx 4hrs walk)
Dingboche to Tengboche (3,860 meters approx 4 hrs walk)
Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440 meters approx 4hrs walk)
Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 meters approx 7hrs walk)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel
Full Day sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening
Transfer to airport for departure