Tibet Tour, 4 nights, 5 days (Fly in/Fly out)
(Every Saturday and Tuesday)
This tour offers the most popular sights in Tibet including Potala Palace, Norbulinka Palace, Sera Monastery, Depung Monastery, Ganden Monastery, Gyantse, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor market, Sighatse and Tsetang. Tibet is a place for the traveler to cast away any preconceptions you may have and join in the journey of discovery along the way… at least for a while.
Facts of Trip
Tour Name: – Kathmandu-Lhasa-KathmanduTour
Best season: – April-August
Transportation: – Flight/ private vehicles and 4500 Model Land Cruiser
Accommodation: – Hotel, tea house & camping
Tour style: – teahouse / Guest hours
Highest access of tour: – 3,650 meters
Tour duration: – 5+4 Days = 09 Days
Itinerary Detail of Tibet Tour (4nights/5days)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel (1,350 meters)
Day 02: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (Gongaar airport 3,650m) which is one hour’s flight from Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and full rest for acclimation.
Day 04: Sight seeing in Lhasa-After break fast you may visit Potala Palace, Ramoche Monastery and & Norbulinka. Potala Palace, a legendary palace built atop a single hill is synonymous with Tibet by the first foremost King Songtsen Gompa. Norbulingka meaning “Treasure Park’” covers an area of around 360,000 sq. meters and is considered the largest man made garden in Tibet. After sight seeing you will be transferred to hotel for your hotel in Lhasa.
Day 05: Sight seeing in Lhasa -After breakfast Sera Monastery, Jokhang Monastery and Barkhor Market. Sera Monastery, is located 5 Kms north of Lhasa, with the setting of one of Lhasa’s prettiest monasteries. Once a community of more than 5,000 monks resided here and was virtually extinguished by the Chinese. Jokhang Temple, situated in the heart of Old Lhasa, houses Tibet’s most precious religious relic, a golden Shakyamuni Buddha, which was brought as a gift by the Chinese Princess Wen Cheng on the occasion of her wedding to the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gompo. Barkhor Market place, which is the religious and social focus of Lhasa and a great place to visit. After Sight seeing you will be transferred to your hotel in Lhasa.
Day 06: Sight seeing in Lhasa –After breakfast visit Tibetan Medical Institute. Afternoon free. Overnight at hotel in Lhasa.
Day 07: Early in the morning, drive from Hotel to Airport Fly from Lhasa(3,650m) to Kathmandu(1,350m). Upon arrival, we will trasnfer to your hotel and then enjoya leisurely shopping day in Kathmandu.
Day 08: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 09: Final departure.
Notes: American Nationality has US$ 52.00 Additional cost for Visa. If clients provide a passport to us less then one week from arrival, the client will have to pay Emergency cost of visa, which is US$ 196.00 for American and US$114.00 for others nationalities. If clients want to join only Tibet tour and does not want to take any services in Kathmandu (hotel & surface transportation), then we reduce the cost US$ 150.00 per person. If there is just one member and would like to join Budget Tour Group Basic, Then the tour cost is US$ 400.00 only. Flight schedule is two times per week (Tuesday and Saturday).
|Number||Deluxe Hotel||Standard Hotel||Budget Hotel||Visa Cost||Flight Cost|
|1 Person:||US$ 1075.00||US$ 955.00||US$ 885.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|2 Person:||US$ 780.00||US$ 750.00||US$ 590.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|3 Person:||US$ 760.00||US$ 650.00||US$ 550.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|4 Person:||US$ 650.00||US$ 630.00||US$ 490.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|5-6 Person||US$ 630.00||US$ 560.00||US$ 470.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|7-8 Person||US$ 610.00||US$ 530.00||US$ 460.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|9-10 Person||US$ 580.00||US$ 490.00||US$ 430.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|11 or more||US$ 560.00||US$ 450.00||US$ 420.00||US$ 62.00||US$ 748.00|
|S.Supplement||US$ 235.00||US$ 130.00||US $ 70.00|
Note: – Please read our terms and conditions referenced booking, payment, refunds, cancellation and other policies.
- Five nights accommodation in Kathmandu, 3 star standard Hotel on B/B basic.
- Full board hotel in Tibet side (bed & breakfast)
- Tibet visa, permit & Travel Permit
- All staff during tour (with Experienced Guide).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Two days Lhasa sightseeing
- Above mentioned staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- 4WD 4500 model Japanese Land Cruiser for transportation in Tibet.
- Monastery Entrance fee
- Surface transportation is available as per itinerary
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- International air ticket, Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required & personal accident insurance or helicopter rescue.
- Personal nature expenses
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 35 per person on B/B Basis
- Emergency visa charge if not obtained at least one week prior to arrival
- Photograph fee inside the monastery
- Accident or any drastic change of the situation.
- Radio & filming permits.
- Personal clothes, sleeping bag, and down Jacket.
- Emergency hiring porter rescue
- Lunch and dinner when the clients stay at the Guest House in Tibet.
- Re entry, Visa cost.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Assistance for Cargo clearance (Custom duty fees to be paid by clients)
- Personal equipment & Insurance.
- Tips for staff